Create a hyper realistic visualisation of your product
What is 3D visualisation?
Design has changed dramatically thanks to advances in technology. 3D graphics appear in every area of our lives. We see it on TV screens and advertising posters, on magazine pages and shop fronts, on web banners and on social media. We no longer see the difference between professional photography and 3D graphics.
3D visualisation is a set of techniques and tools for creating three-dimensional objects.
We offer a product visualisation service, which consists of creating a 3D model, setting up the object’s materials, virtual environment, lighting and camera angles. Everything the virtual camera can see after rendering is converted into a good-looking static image. Simply put, we create a photorealistic image of your product, even if it doesn’t exist in reality.
Creating 3D visualisations with Univest Creative is
Quality and realistic graphics
Technical and attention to detail
Flexibility and customisation
What 3D visualisation is used for
3D visualisation replaces photography where shooting is unprofitable, unnecessary or simply impossible. Visualisation makes it possible to get images of a product before it is industrially produced. This allows advertising and promotional material to be prepared in advance and ideal photorealistic images to be used. Product visualisations can be made with transparent backgrounds, at any angle and to the desired scale, to fit perfectly into future promotional layouts and catalogues.
A 3D visualisation will help your team or focus group evaluate the future product concept. This will allow you to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the future product and identify possible mistakes at an early stage, when they can easily be corrected.
You definitely need
3D visualisation if
- you are the creator of a new product or packaging and have to approve the concept;
- you need product images for promo or advertising;
- you want to visualise a product that cannot be photographed;
- you need to rotate your product 360;
- you are looking for ideas and visualisations for the design of spaces, advertising stands, shelves, departments and shop equipment, small architectural forms, furniture, exteriors, entrances, signage, etc.;
- you should present the object as more attractive than it really is, showing all its best features;
- you need three-dimensional graphic design elements, mock-ups;
Source data for 3D product visualisations
For a 3D visualisation of a product, there is enough data to understand its three-dimensional shape. This can be descriptions, drawings, sketches, photos of the product from different angles, and finally the product itself, if it exists. As well as material details and other product features, the desired 3D scene and angle.
- Modeling the geometry of a 3D object
- Creating the environment scene
- Texturing and adjusting materials
- Adjusting lighting, cameras, and effects
- 3D rendering