About This Project
ProblemAuchan hypermarket chain has not been associated with furniture at all in recent years despite the fact it has always offered an extremely wide range of them to its customers. The situation in the flooring department was even worse, as the majority of the customer had no idea of its existence whatsoever. What effectiveness of work one could speak of in such a case?
To improve the situation, the key personnel decided to change the approach to the organization of this structural subdivision radically, from the product range and to the decor.
SolutionThe renovation involved the development and introduction of brand new, improved technologies, including:
– an intuitive scheme of zoning – product group placing;
– product arrangement using mobile partitions;
– an up-to-date navigation system;
– additional lighting;
– a clear division of the department into the exhibition section and the outlet alley;
– price labels containing extended product information;
– a professional consultant assistant in the department;
– the opportunity to choose and order a product not represented in the store.
Type of work
Concept / Design
September 08, 2015